The design is uninspiring, unless you pick up the more expensive Kevlar model. There are a lot of software features, but none of them really stand out. The POCOphone F1 also features an infrared-based face unlock sensor, which works fast and accurately. Because it’s IR-based, it functions well in all lighting conditions, negating the need to use the fingerprint sensor in most cases. Xiaomi noted that, in some markets, the feature will be activated with a future software update.
- In the concern with the camera, it has 16 megapixels Dual Tone LED Flash rear camera and 8 megapixels front camera.
- In this easy steps tutorial, we’ll download TWRP Recovery for Poco F1 and install it using ADB and Fastboot commands.
- I hope this guide helps you to download and install TWRP recovery on Poco F1.
- But with the F1, there’s too much color saturation sometimes, like when clicking flowers or food, and that’s not a good thing.
Most Of the AOSP Based Custom ROMs are bloatware free and have very close to the stock look and feel which makes them super snappy. These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance. Return to main menu, select Install, navigate and select the Pixel Experience ROM zip file.
- In terms of updates, it’s not the fastest one, but for good performance and day-to-day tasks, you can definitely rely on OmniROM.
- Open the link download updater app on your phone – Select the three dots from the top corner and choose the update package.
- Now go the Extracted MIUI Fastboot folder and copy the path of the folder.
- There is also a possibility that the prop value you are trying to set is too long.
As MIUI has its downside as it comes preloaded with ads, bloatware, and the overall experience, is a bit laggy. MIUI paired with Xiaomi’s flagship killer, the POCO F1, is not so great. The device is competent as it comes with the 2018 flagship processor, Snapdragon 845, but MIUI is the hurdle. So in order to have a lag-free, smooth experience, we recommend you flash a custom ROM on your Pocophone F1. It’s a ROM based on AOSP that offers high stability along with a limited number of features. This ROM is highly optimizable and can be updated quickly, like fixing bugs or adding new features. Lineage OS is known to be the most popular choice for your device.
The first batch of MIUI 11 Betas was available for a bunch of devices, and over the next few weeks, devices like the Redmi K20 have begun receiving their stable MIUI 11 updates. Now, Xiaomi has officially confirmed that stable MIUI 11 update is rolling out to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 5 Pro and the Poco F1. The team behind the popular Paranoid Android custom ROM released the first stable Android 10-based build earlier this year in April.